MAXUS ANNOUNCES £6,000 EV CONQUEST SUPPORT SCHEME FOR T90EV
MAXUS, one of the world’s leading electric vehicle brands has announced a new EV support programme for customers, offering unprecedented savings off the UK’s first and only all-electric pick-up, the T90EV.
5, 6, 7, 8 Campaign Announced for T90EV
The MAXUS T90EV 5,6,7,8 programme is offering:
5: Five-year warranty
6: £6,000 conquest programme
7: Free 7kW charger (Home or Workplace installed)
8: Eight-year battery warranty
This offer complements the £5,000 Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) grant, which means that customers can order the sporty T90EV today from £38,950 (ex VAT).
Available from all MAXUS dealerships across the UK, this limited time offer will conclude on 31 September 2023.
The MAXUS T90EV is a multi-purpose vehicle meaning it’s perfect for customers who are as passionate about the outdoor life as they are about making sustainable choices. It’s made for carrying bikes, camping equipment and all manner of sporting paraphernalia.
But such is its versatility, the T90EV is also made for fleets including security, utility and blue light organisations alongside those in the building trade. Complete with free metallic paint, it’s the complete package and now, with the 5,6,7,8 programme, it’s even easier to make the switch to EV.
Mark Barrett, Director, Harris MAXUS said: “We did it before with our 30m conquest support programme and we’re doing it again with a £6,000 support programme and free charger to help our customers transition to EV. This is part of MAXUS’ commitment to making sustainable transportation feasible and accessible, but the offer is for a limited time so I encourage anyone interested in checking out the UK’s only EV pick-up to contact their local MAXUS dealer today”.
The T90EV offers a range of up to 220 miles (WLTP city), back row passenger seats, a 150 kW motor and a payload of 1,000kg. Battery capacity is 88.55kWh with a charging time (20-50% DC) of approximately 45 minutes. Safety measures that come as standard including reversing camera, rear parking sensor, driver and front passenger airbags, rain sensing wipers & factory rollbar and side steps.
5,6,7,8 is not a scrappage scheme. Terms and conditions apply see www.saicmaxus.co.uk for more information.
- Ready for eco-friendly driving? Maxus T90EV offers 5-year warranty, £6,000 conquest programme, free 7kW charger, and 8-year battery warranty. With its multi-purpose design and safety features, the T90EV is the ultimate electric vehicle for your needs. Click now to secure your T90EV at all Maxus dealerships across the UK!
- Upgrade to sustainable choice! Complete with free metallic paint, it’s the complete package and now, with the 5,6,7,8 programme, it’s even easier to make the switch to EV. Contact your nearest local Maxus dealer today to know more.
- Upgrade to sustainable choice! MAXUS T90EV with 5,6,7,8 programme offers a 5-year warranty, £6,000 conquest programme, free 7kW charger, and 8-year battery warranty. Plus, £5,000 OLEV grant. Act fast!
- Ready for a greener future? Meet the MAXUS T90EV! Experience versatility and sustainability with the 5,6,7,8 programme. Whether you're a sports enthusiast or a fleet operator, the T90EV's multi-purpose design makes it the perfect choice. Don't wait - seize this limited-time opportunity at all MAXUS dealerships across the UK.
- Go green with MAXUS T90EV and it’s 5,6,7,8 programme. Limited time only! Experience the T90EV's versatile design, spacious interior, and eco-friendly features. Click now to reserve your T90EV at a MAXUS dealership near you.
- Ready to embrace sustainable choices? Don't miss the MAXUS T90EV - the ultimate multi-purpose electric vehicle. Don't wait - the clock is ticking, and this limited-time offer ends soon. With its multi-purpose design and safety features, the T90EV is the ultimate electric vehicle for your needs.
The Harris Group is a leading importer and distributor of commercial vehicles with a firm focus on technological innovation and the next generation of clean vehicles driving more sustainable motoring. As the sole distributor for the MAXUS diesel and electric range of vehicles in right-hand drive markets in Europe, Harris MAXUS delivers a significant number of vehicles every week to an extensive network of more than 50 dealers across the UK. To find out more visit www.saicmaxus.co.uk