SAVE UP TO £31,500 ON NEW MAXUS EV AS TFL SCRAPPAGE SCHEME EXPANDS
The MAXUS ULEZ Offer aims to help customers drive towards a cleaner, greener, and more sustainable future.
MAXUS customers in Ultra Low Emission Zones (ULEZ) in London can make huge savings and receive a free EV charger when they purchase a brand-new MAXUS zero-emission vehicle this autumn.
On August 29th, Transport for London (TFL) expanded the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) across all 32 London boroughs as well as in the City of London. In a bid to provide financial assistance to residents in these zones, TFI has expanded its scrappage scheme eligibility and increased grant payments for all applicants.
In support of the TFL Scrappage Scheme, MAXUS is offering money-off discounts on its range of electric vehicles (EVs), providing Londoners with even bigger savings should they wish to transition to a zero-emission vehicle and forgo daily ULEZ fees. As part of its support, MAXUS is offering the following discounts on its range;
· eDELIVER 9 Panel Van & Minibus: Customers can save an additional £15,000
· eDELIVER 9 Chassis Varient: Customers can save an additional £14,000
· T90 EV Pickup: Customers can save an additional £6,000
· eDELIVER 3 Panel Van & Chassis Varient: Customers can save an additional £1,000
· MIFA 9: Customers can save an additional £1,000
Along with the above generous discounts, MAXUS is also providing customers with the choice between a free Indra or Easee chargepoint charger with every vehicle purchase.
Mark Barrett, Director, Harris MAXUS said: “The TFL scheme helps residents, small businesses and charities within the expanding ULEZ zone with vehicle scrappage allowances of up to £11,500.
“With the addition of our own conquest supports and free charger offer, plus the government-funded OLEV grant, this represents a fantastic opportunity for business owners to make great savings on a new zero-emission MAXUS vehicle for their business. This offer is for a limited time, so I encourage those in the ULEZ zone to check their eligibility and contact their local MAXUS dealer today.”
The TFL Scrappage Scheme is available until November 29th, 2023. Eligible residents, charities and businesses can scrap their old ICE vehicle, purchase a new ULEZ compliant vehicle and claim* from TFL a maximum of:
· £11,500 to scrap and replace a minibus with an electric minibus
· £9,500 to scrap a van and replace with an electric van
· £9,000 for scrapping non-compliant minibus
· £7,000 for scrapping non-compliant vans
· £6,000 to retrofit a van or minibus
· £2,000 for scrapping non-compliant cars
The biggest savings come for those scrapping a non-compliant minibus and swapping it for an electric variant, with £11,500 available as part of the ULEZ scrappage scheme. The MAXUS ULEZ offer provides a further discount of £15,000 on new MAXUS eDELIVER 9 minibus, while the OLEV grant of £5,000 is also available, offering drivers the chance to save up to £31,500 in total.
The MAXUS ULEZ Offer is a limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply; see www.saicmaxus.co.uk for more information.
* The ULEZ Scrappage Scheme is open to Recipients that meet the Initial Eligibility Checks. Please see terms and conditions for full details before submitting an application.