This won't take a moment...
All you need to do is have your Suzuki serviced by our manufacturer-trained technicians, here at Drayton Motors Suzuki. When you next bring your car in for a service at Suzuki, you’ll receive your unique code – don’t lose it! To claim your additional warranty all you need to do is scan the QR code and enter your details. It’s easy peasy, simple and free!
If you've not visited us in a while (or ever!), you’ll need to complete a scheduled service as well as rectifying any necessary work and then your Suzuki will be covered.
Gain up to 4 years extra warranty when you choose to return your vehicle to us at Drayton Motors for servicing.
Suzuki has been voted #1 car manufacturer for trust. Enjoy all about the extra care and attention that servicing with Suzuki guarantees.
Our warranty guarantee also covers Suzuki Genuine Parts.
All Suzuki Genuine Parts fitted to cars are covered by a warranty guarantee. This guarantee lasts for the remainder of the original vehicle warranty, up to three years or 60,000 miles. If your car is outside of warranty, any genuine parts fitted will be covered by a 12-month warranty.
Suzuki Genuine Parts are engineered to exact product quality standards. Our qualified aftersales staff will make sure they source the right part for the job and that it’s fitted correctly by our highly trained experts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Suzuki Service Activated Warranty (subject to these terms and the completion of the online registration) will commence at no extra cost following expiry of the New Vehicle Warranty, Suzuki Approved Used Warranty or Service Activated Warranty unless you are a Lapsed Customer (see below for more
Please note this Service Activated Warranty does not apply to the Service Activated Warranty exclusions below.
The Suzuki Service Activated Warranty is a warranty which, subject to these terms, is activated on completion of the last scheduled service by a Suzuki Dealer/Service Centre. By maintaining the vehicle’s recommended service schedule, customers can gain an additional 12-months or 9,000/12,500* miles (whichever occurs first) Service Activated Warranty from the date of each service, until the 7-year/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first) limit is reached. Please note the delay in Continuation of cover for a Lapsed Customer. If you are a Lapsed Customer, the Service Activated Warranty will begin 30 days from the date the Suzuki Dealer/Service Centre scheduled service has been completed.
The 7-year/100,000 miles (whichever occurs first) limit runs from date of first registration.
Only Suzuki models originally sold through UK Suzuki authorised dealers qualify for the Suzuki Activated Warranty and customers must be residing in the UK. All repairs must be carried out by a Suzuki Dealer/Service Centre. Customers must register details on the Suzuki Website portal using a unique reference code generated by the Suzuki Dealer/ Service Centre at time of service. All components covered by this policy must be free from defect at time of policy activation (date of service). *Mileage intervals as per your warranty & service booklet. If you have any queries in relation to your eligibility for the
Suzuki Service Activated Warranty, or how it will apply to your vehicle, please contact your local Suzuki Dealer/ Service Centre.
Electrical and mechanical factory-fitted components are covered against electrical or mechanical failure;
• Filters, fuses, spark plugs, worn/warped clutches, brake shoes, pads, drums, discs and cables, oil, fluids, coolant, wiper blades and arms, drive belts (except camshaft drive belt, provided it has been replaced in accordance with the manufacturer’s specification), pipes and hoses, lamps and bulbs, fuses, high tension leads, wheels and tyres, batteries and exhaust systems. Infortainment systems.
• General oil leaks (except where the removal of the engine or gearbox is necessary in order to rectify the oil leak).
• Bodywork of any kind, sheet metal, body panels, bodywork or glass sealants or bondings, paintwork, glass and mirrors (except in the case where they suffer an electrical or mechanical failure), upholstery, carpets, interior and exterior trim, all weather strips and seals, channels and guides, locks, hinges, handles, check straps, antenna and cosmetic items. For the avoidance of doubt, the general corrosion warranty will remain in place.
• Parts not approved by or equivalent in quality or design to parts supplied by Suzuki.
• Damage or defects as a result of consequential damage caused by non-Suzuki genuine accessories or special equipment.
• Parts replaced under normal maintenance procedures or replaced as a result of normal wear and tear, adjustments, reprogramming or loading of software.
• Covered components with existing defect at time of policy commencement.
WORKING MATERIALS / CASINGS
Should a valid claim for a covered component require essential replacement or topping up of lubricants, fluids, oils, oil filters, coolant or refrigerant, these items shall be covered as part of the total claim provided that the covered vehicle is not within 1,000 miles or one month of its next due service. Casings are covered when damaged by a covered component which has suffered an electrical or mechanical failure and
which forms part of a valid claim under this warranty.
SERVICE ACTIVATED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not cover any injury, failure, loss or damage caused by, arising from or in connection with the following:
This won't take a moment...
This won't take a moment...